Workouts are a great way to feel good and when programmed correctly can help you lose body fat.
Losing body fat can have a significant impact on your health.
Research has shown that losing just 10% of your body weight can result in:
- marked improvements in vitality and energy
- improved cardiovascular health
- lower risk of diabetes and other weight-related diseases
- improved bowel health
- marked reduction in joint and muscular pain
- improved thyroid function
- improved mental clarity
- elevated mood
- greater enjoyment of life
- improved confidence and self-esteem
- better blood pressure
- improved heart health and lower cholesterol levels
- improved sleep
- less pain associated with arthritis, joint pain and lower back pain
- improved breathing
- decreased risk for colon and breast cancer
- a healthier gall bladder
Gosh, the list goes on. Convincing enough to get your body moving today??
If you need help getting motivated, help is at hand here:
Find something that suits you!
If you are interested in joining the challenge this February get on the Wait List.
P.S. If you’re interested in doing one of my programs in 2021, please send me an email and we can set up a free 30 minute session to chat about your needs. Get in touch. I have a VERY special offer coming up in February.