NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X is a unique, cutting edge multi-vitamin, multi-mineral, phytonutrient supplement that offers a comprehensive and balanced range of nutrients.
It contains 12 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerals and 22 plant concentrates from fruits, vegetables and herb extracts that represent all five colours of the phytonutrient spectrum.
- This optimal blend of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients has been designed to help fill nutrient gaps and provide antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Features the patented1 PhytoProtect blend, a proprietary combination of rosemary, turmeric and fava d’Anta (quercetin) extracts, designed to work with the body’s own defences to fight against excess free radicals.
- Contains a purple phytonutrient berry blend in which people are most deficient, as highlighted by the NUTRILITE® Global Phytonutrient Report2.
- The berry blend offers a rich source of anthocyanins, which may help support vascular health, brain health and eye health2.
- Uses advanced extraction technology to deliver a higher concentration and potency of phytonutrients from extracts, allowing for a smaller tablet size.
- Helps to boost your body’s own antioxidant defence mechanism by reactively scavenging and neutralising free radicals within the body which may accelerate age related conditions.
- Contains soothing peppermint to ensure it is gentle on the stomach.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Why NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- 8 out of 10 people aren’t getting the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day2. NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X can help fill your daily nutritional gaps.
- It contains several proprietary concentrate blends, such as the legacy AWPS (alfalfa, watercress, parsley and spinach) Blend, the Citrus Blend and the new Berry Blend to provide numerous health benefits.
- Boosts your body’s own antioxidant defence mechanism by helping to reactively scavenge and neutralise free radicals which can accelerate age related conditions.
- Contains a new and improved purple phytonutrient berry blend in which modern day people are most deficient, as highlighted by the NUTRILITE Global Phytonutrient Report2.
- Uses Refractive Window Drying technology to deliver a higher concentration and potency of phytonutrients from extracts, allowing for a smaller tablet size.
- Includes a balanced concentration of all five colours of the phytonutrient spectrum to help restore nutritional balance.
- Contains soothing peppermint to ensure it is gentle on the stomach.
1. US Patent #9,517,249
2. NUTRILITE® Global Phytonutrient Report
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER GOLD VITAMIN TABLET||PER SILVER MINERAL TABLET||PER GREEN CONCENTRATE TABLET||PER DAILY DOSE OF 2 OF EACH TABLETS|
|VITAMIN C as Ascorbic Acid and Acerola Concentrate||100 mg||200 mg|
|BIOTIN||150 mcg||300 mcg|
|Betacarotene||2 mg||4 mg|
|Retinol as retionol acetate||400 mcg (1166 IU)||800 mcg (2332 IU)|
|CALCIUM as Calcium Carbonate||100 mg||100 mg||50 mg||500 mg|
|PANTOTHENIC ACID as Calcium D-pantothenate||5 mg||10 mg|
|CHROMIUM as Chromium (III) Chloride||60 mcg||120 mcg|
|COPPER as Copper (II) Gluconate||0.5 mg||1 mg|
|CHOLECALCIFEROL||10 mcg & 400 IU||20 mcg & 800 IU|
|CYANOCOBALAMIN||12 mcg||24 mcg|
|D-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACID SUCCINATE||40 IU||80 IU|
|FOLIC ACID||250 mcg||500 mcg|
|MANGANESE as Manganese (II) Sulfate||1 mg||2 mg|
|MAGNESIUM as Magnesium Oxide||50 mg||25 mg||25 mg||200 mg|
|IODINE as Potassium Iodide and Kelp||75 mcg||150 mcg|
|PYRIDOXINE as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||3 mg||6 mg|
|RIBOFLAVIN||2.55 mg||5.1 mg|
|SELENIUM as Sodium Selenite||35 mcg||70 mcg|
|THIAMINE as THIAMINE MONONITRATE||2.25mg||4.5 mg|
|ZINC as Zinc Oxide||7.5 mg||15 mg|
|IRON as Iron (II) fumarate||2.5 mg||5 mg|
|MOLYBDENUM as Sodium Molybdate (VI)||25 mcg||50 mcg|
|Lutein from Tagetes erecta L., (MARIGOLD) flower||0.5 mg||1 mg|
|Lycopene from Lycopersicon esculantum, (TOMATO) fruit||0.5 mg||1 mg|
|Medicago sativa (ALFALFA) dry leaf powder||1.6 mg||3.2 mg|
|Petroselinium crispum (PARSLEY) dry leaf powder||5.7 mg||11.4 mg|
|Nasturtium officinale (WATERCRESS) dry leaf powder||3.2 mg||6.4 mg|
|Spinach Oleracea (SPINACH) dry leaf powder||5.7 mg||11.4 mg|
|Mentha x piperita L., (PEPPERMINT) leaf extract||6 mg||12 mg|
|Equivalent PEPPERMINT leaf||60 mg||120 mg|
|Quercetin||50 mg||100 mg|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (ROSEMARY) leaf extract||78 mg||156 mg|
|Equivalent ROSEMARY leaves||780 mg||1.56 g|
|Curcuma longa L., (TURMERIC) rhizome extract||18.5 mg||37 mg|
|Equivalent (TURMERIC) rhizome||740 mg||1.48 g|
|Citrus sinensis (ORANGE ) fruit powder||7.3 mg||14.6 mg|
|Citrus X paradise (GRAPEFRUIT) fruit powder||2 mg||4 mg|
|Citrus reticulate (MANDARIN) fruit powder||0.52 mg||1.04 mg|
|Citrus limon (LEMON) fruit powder||0.52 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (GRAPE) fresh fruit extract||11.8 mg||23.6 mg|
|Equivalent (GRAPE) fresh fruit||1.77 g||3.54 g|
|Sambucus nigra (ELDERBERRY) fresh fruit extract||1.72 mg||3.44 mg|
|Equivalent (ELDERBERRY) fresh fruit||154.8 mg||309.6 mg|
|Ribus nigrum (BLACKCURRANT) fresh fruit extract||3.2 mg||6.4 mg|
|Equivalent (BLACKCURRANT) fresh fruit||1.28 g||2.56 g|
|Blueberry flavour powder||3.2 mg||6.4 mg|
|Allium cepa L., (ONION) bulb extract||2.5 mg||5 mg|
|Equivalent (ONION) bulb||250 mg||500 mg|
|Malpighia glabra (ACEROLA) fresh fruit extract||80 mg||160 mg|
|Equivalent (ACEROLA) fresh fruit||1.92 g||3.84 g|
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Tableting aids.
This product is suitable for adults/children over 12 years who:
- Needs more energy.
- Has an inadequate diet (skips meals, eats less than 3 servings of fruits and 5 servings of vegetables per day).
- Needs greater nutritional support because of lifestyle or life-stage demands (e.g. sports people, busy lifestyle).
- Consumes highly processed foods, smokes or alcohol.
- Takes care of their bodies and values an active and dynamic lifestyle.
- Understands the importance of supplementing their diet to maintain optimal health.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 green tablet 2 times per day, preferably with meals.
- Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product.
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Warning: taking more than 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents – vitamin A per day can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist first.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin and mineral intake is inadequate.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. For adults, a daily dose of 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Products containing selenium are not suitable for use by children under the age of 12 years.
- This product contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Do not exceed stated dose except on medical advice.
- Contains soy, yeast and sugars.
- Contains no added dairy or lactose.
- Always read the label. Use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
PRODUCT & BRAND DETAILS
HELP FIGHT AGAINST EXCESS FREE RADICALS
BACK INTO BALANCE
Our bodies need balance too. Unfortunately, the problem we all face is that free radicals created in the body and from everyday life factors (stress, sun exposure and pollution) can cause nutritional imbalance and cellular damage. This can accelerate ageing and age-related diseases. Here’s a simple solution: NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X supports your body’s natural antioxidant defence mechanisms to help fight against excess free radicals and support your overall health, delivering the balance you need.
AN IMPROVED BERRY BLEND
THE POWER OF PURPLE
NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X features 22 plant concentrates from all five colours of the phytonutrient spectrum. It has an improved berry blend added to specifically fill the purple phytonutrient gap found in most global diets, as discovered by the Global Phytonutrient Report1. The berry blend offers a rich source of anthocyanins, which may help support vascular health, brain health and eye health.
OUR EXCLUSIVE PHYTOPROTECT™ BLEND
POWERED BY PHYTOPROTECT
Our NUTRIWAY scientists began testing for plants that support cellular protection against free radicals in the late 2000s. They conducted more than 20,000 tests, screening more than 1,000 plant extracts before discovering Rosemary, Turmeric and Fava d’Anta (source of quercetin) extracts – PhytoProtect Blend2. They found that these plant extracts had natural cell protection qualities, but when combined, a unique synergy occurred and were exponentially stronger together3.
1. NUTRILITE® Health Institute, Global Phytonutrient Report: A Global Snapshot Of Fruit/Vegetable Intake/Availability And Implication For Phytonutrient Intakes, 2014.
2. US Patent #9,517,249
3. Based on in-vivo study
*Euromonitor International Limited, www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims